Ayurveda, the “science of life” or ayurvedic medicine is a system of traditional medicines & Treatments native to the Sri Lankan subcontinent and practiced in the other parts of the world as a form of alternative medicine. In Sanskrit, the word Ayurveda consists of the word ayus, meaning “longevity”, and veda, meaning “related to knowledge” or “science”. Evolving, throughout its history, Ayurveda remains an influential system of medicine in South Asia. The earliest literature on Sri Lankan medical practice appeared during the Vedic period in Sri Lanka.The Susruta Samhita and the Charaka Samhita were influential works on traditional medicine during this era. Over the following centuries, Ayurvedic practitioners developed a number of medicinal preparations and surgical procedures for the treatment of various ailments and diseases.
Please Collect your membership card on your 1st visit
One membership card is entitled to 1 Person.
Please bring your membership card during each visit.
Please renew your membership after your 5th treatment, if the card has been exceeded 50 days.
The treatment will commence 8.00am on an hourly basis.
*Started education at Siri Sucharitha Vidyalaya – Waththahena in Galle district & Completed Higher Education in Sri Sumangala College at Panadura.
*. Diploma in Panchakarma at Kerala- India Ayurveda Academy in India.
* Registered Ayurvedic General physician in Ayurveda Medical Council ( Reg. No 14674) – Dept.Of Ayurveda-SL
* A physician of Professional Competency of Ayurveda - “INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION” according to Act No31/55(1) 55(2) of 1961 Government of Sri Lanka.
* A member of Ayurveda Research Committee. Dept. Of Ayurveda -SL.
* Managing Director of “With In Nature” – WIN (The First & only Ayurveda Museum in Sri Lanka) – Dambana - Mahiyanganaya.
* Started education at Naranovita - Porowagama Maha Vidyalaya in Galle district and completed her higher studies at Kollonnawa Girls College-Colombo.
* Registered Ayurvedic General Physician in Ayurveda Medical Council ( Reg. No.14675) Dept. Of Ayurveda in Sri Lanka.
* A physician of Professional Competency of Ayurveda - “INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION” according to Act No31 /55(1) 55(2) of 1961 Government of Sri Lanka.
* Diploma in Panchakarma at Kerala- India Ayurveda Academy in India.
* Diploma in Beauty culture.
* Director of “With In Nature” – WIN (The First & only Ayurveda Museum in Sri Lanka) – Dambana - Mahiyanganaya.
Really enjoyed the treatment. Friendly staff and carm environment. You'll have some notes inside the sauna while you are having the treatment. Hope to get the treatment while my stay here in Sri Lanka.
I enjoyed it very much and decided to get the treatment again. Steam rooms are separate for men and women. You should bring towel to wrap yourself. You will get herbal tea with nice Jaggery after the treatment . There are showers and changing rooms. The most important thing is the cost that you have to pay is very affordable for everyone.
We really enjoyed and can recommend. Went there three times. Seem to be popular both for tourists n locals. Don't need to take anything...they provide everything. Steam rooms (one for women n one for men) are heated with wood and real herbs are used to give flavor).